Monday, August 24, 2009

Kinesiology Blog


This blog is intended to give insights into the world of Kinesiology. I'll be posting summaries from class meetings as well as updates on research and other events in the field of Kinesiology. If you are one of my students, feel free to comment on the blog and post comments or ask questions. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. If you are a potential student or just a person curious about the field of Kinesiology, also feel free to post comments or questions. This blog is intended to enhance the discussion of classroom materials as well as introduce people to Kinesiology. For those not familiar with Kinesiology, it is the study of movement. I am an assistant professor in the Department of Kinesiology here at Mississippi State University. Feel free to check out our webpage; the link is on the righthand side of this page. We have a very diverse faculty with many different interests, including exercise physiology, exercise psychology, pedagogy, coaching, sports administration, and others areas. My background is in Biomechanics, and much of my research is focused on understanding the mechanics of injuries, such as ankle sprains.

No comments:

Post a Comment