Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cameron is Two

This post is not really kinesiology related, but Cameron turned two last Friday, and I thought I would add some pictures of him to the blog.  He has grown up so much the past two years and is really smart.  I said I wouldn't try to force him to learn his anatomy, but he really enjoys learning information and I just couldn't resist.  He can point to and say his brain, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, pecs, heart, belly, elbow, shoulder, patellas (it comes out more "tella", but that's impressive for a two year old), and ankle.  He can also stretch, show his muscles, and he likes to try and do pushups.  Who knows, he might just follow in my footsteps and pursue a career in kinesiology!  Below are some pictures of him.
 Maybe a future professor?

 He's finally started wearing baseball caps, so of course it has to be a Cardinals hat!

 Pointing to his pecs.

 Showing his belly.

 Stretching.

He's gained almost 25 pounds and grown around 15 inches in 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment